A daily cream designed to visibly reduce the signs of premature aging such as fine lines and wrinkles while keeping skin moisturized, smooth and plump. It defends against oxidative stress and environmental factors that visibly age the skin.
- Time-released Vitamin E and Red Tea Flavonoids work together to help neutralize free radicals Glycolic Acid (5.5 PFAV™*) moisturizes and exfoliates your skin, renewing its texture and reducing visible signs of aging
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to hydrate and plump the skin
(1) PF, Research Center, Hotel Dieu, Hospital Toulouse, 2009. Cosmetic Dermatology in print 2010. 8 weeks study on 34 women between 35 and 45 years old.
Use once in the morning after applying Glytone Age-Defying Vitamin C+E Serum. Apply a thin layer to entire face or as directed by your physician.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xylitylglucoside, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hyaluronic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf (Red Tea) Extract.
- Premature Aging skin caused by environmental
- Oxidative stress
- Aesthetic procedure such as IPL and microdermabrasion