SunVanish Skin Lightening Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Utilizes the lightening and brightening properties of prescription strength Hydroquinone (4%), which decreases the production and increases the breakdown of melanosomes in the skin's melanin- producing cells by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase (enzyme needed for melanin production)
- Works to lighten dark spots and skin discolorations, including freckles, age and liver spots, pigmentation changes due to pregnancy or the use of oral contraceptives, or as a result of age or sun damages
- Octinoxate and Oxybenzone work together to help protect and prevent sunburn caused by UVA/ UVB
- Contains Broad Spectrum SPF 25 agent to protect the skin from the sun's UVA/ UVB rays that can cause repigmentation
- Not meant for sunbathing and swimming
- Fragrance - free
This is PDP fine print test
Apply daily to area where lightening is desired or as directed by your physician.
Contains: Each gram contains 40 mg of Hydroquinone USP with 20 mg of Avobenzone, 75 mg of Octinoxate, 18.6 mg of Octocrylene, and 50 mg Oxybenzone in a cream base of Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sorbic Acid, and Disodium EDTA.
- Sun spots
- Fine lines & wrinkles