- Significantly increases skin firmness around eyes and lips
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and coarse crow’s feet
- Decreases the appearance of dark spots
- Decreases the appearance of dark circles
After skin is cleansed and primed with Glytone ENERPEEL ® Technology Preparatory Solution Wipes, apply the peel solution using the brush applicator. Peel solution can be applied in multilayer. Leave on for up to 3 minutes per layer, 5 minutes for the 4th (final) layer. Frequently assess the patient’s discomfort and constantly monitor for redness, pain and undesired frosting of the skin. Patient’s discomfort should be assessed using a verbal scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the most hot and painful. If you observe undesired frosting, increasing redness or a discomfort level of 6 or higher, discontinue application and proceed to neutralization with Glytone ENERPEEL® Technology Neutralizer Wipes. Patients should wait a minimum of 2 hours before contact with water and avoid strenuous exercise on the day of the procedure. Apply a thin layer of a skin recovery cream (Glytone Soothing Lipid Recovery Cream) after neutralization. Application should continue for 3-5 days following the chemical peel. Use a sunscreen (Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40) for 7 days after the procedure.
Water, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Sulfone, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Trichloroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum.
- Chrono- & photo-aging around Eyes & Lips
- Moderate hyperpigmentation around Eyes & Lips
- Moderate lines and wrinkles around Eyes & Lips