- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, small scars and coarse wrinkles on the hands
- Gives immediate skin brightening effect
- Improves skin texture and tone
After skin is cleansed and primed with Glytone ENERPEEL ® Technology Preparatory Solution Wipes, apply the peel solution using the brush applicator. Peel solution can be applied in multilayers. Leave on for 1-2 minutes per layer. Frequently assess the patient’s discomfort and constantly monitor for redness, pain and undesired frosting of the skin. Patient’s discomfort should be assessed using a verbal scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the most hot and painful. If you observe undesired frosting, increasing redness or a discomfort level of 6 or higher, discontinue application and proceed to neutralization with Glytone ENERPEEL® Technology Neutralizer Wipes. Patients should wait a minimum of 2 hours before contact with water and avoid strenuous exercise on the day of the procedure. Apply a thin layer of a skin recovery cream (Glytone Soothing Lipid Recovery Cream) after neutralization. Application should continue for 3-5 days following the chemical peel. Use a sunscreen (Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40) for 7 days after the procedure.
Water, Trichloroacetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Dimethyl Sulfone, Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propylene Glycol, Kojic Acid.
- Chrono- & photo-aging on hands
- Moderate hyperpigmentation and moderate lines and wrinkles on the hands