Glytone Professional by Enerpeel® Neck
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of mild dark spots around neck and décolleté Neck Terminator™Cream benefits:
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Evens out skin tone and texture
After skin is cleansed and primed with Glytone ENERPEEL ® Technology Preparatory Solution Wipes, apply the peel solution using the brush applicator. Peel solution can be applied in multilayers. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes depending on patient reaction. Frequently assess the patient’s discomfort and constantly monitor for redness, pain and undesired frosting of the skin. Patient’s discomfort should be assessed using a verbal scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the most hot and painful. If you observe undesired frosting, increasing redness or a discomfort level of 6 or higher, discontinue application and proceed to neutralization with Glytone ENERPEEL® Technology Neutralizer Wipes. Patients should wait a minimum of 6 hours before contact with water and avoid strenuous exercise on the day of the procedure. Apply a thin layer of a skin recovery cream (Glytone Soothing Lipid Recovery Cream) after neutralization. Application should continue for 3-5 days following the chemical peel. Use a sunscreen (Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40) for 7 days after the procedure.
Water, Pyruvic Acid, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Sulfone, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ferulic Acid, Propylene Glycol.
- Aging skin on neck and décolleté
- Premature skin aging
- Chrono- & photo-aging
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven skin appearance in tone and texture
- Hyperpigmented skin around neck and décolleté