by More info
- Recommended to smooth away rough bumps and dry patches associated with Keratosis Pilaris
- 17.5 Free Acid Value (PFAV™*) of Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead surface skin cells
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots due to sun exposure
- Softens and smooths while revealing younger, more vibrant looking skin
- Rejuvenates and retexturizes the skin
*PFAV™ system shows an amount of bioavailable Glycolic Acid in a product, called Free Acid Value. The exclusive PFAV™ system delivers optimal levels of Glycolic Acid to moisturize, retexturize, smooth, and polish the skin.
Apply daily to arms, back of hands, legs and other parts of the body that require special attention. Not recommended for the face, or immediately after shaving or hair removal. For optimal results, use after bathing with Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash.
WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-40 STEARATE, ALLANTOIN, PROPYL GALLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.
For rough and dry skin conditions:
- Red bumps
- Bumpy skin
- Scaly plaques
- Cracked heels, elbows, and knees