- Azelaic Acid brightens the skin
- Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead skin cells from the skin surface and increases penetration of Azelaic Acid into the skin
- Visibly improves the appearance of unwanted dark spots
- Leaves the skin soft and hydrated
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
1 Clinical efficacy study in 33 women for 16 weeks. T. NOCERA, C. COUTANCEAU, V. DUROSIER.
Apply morning and evening to cleansed affected areas (face and décolleté). For optimal results, use for 3 months with a broad spectrum sunscreen during the day.
WATER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCOLIC ACID, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARETH-33, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ACETIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL
For hyperpigmented skin:
- Unwanted dark spots
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Sun spots